Module ext/wire/

back to main page

Summary Period: 2003-09-09 to 2004-12-25

Modules

[root]/ext/wire

Lines of Code


Total Lines Of Code: 930 (2005-03-28 00:13)

Authors

Author Changes Lines of Code Lines per Change
Totals 22 (100.0%) 1049 (100.0%) 47.6
dlex 18 (81.8%) 1041 (99.2%) 57.8
pwg 4 (18.2%) 8 (0.8%) 2.0

Most Recent Commits

dlex 2004-12-25 17:52

Updated the whole code base to make it in one style for easier reading and editing. No changes whatsoever were made to the code itself, just to comments and formatting.

3 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2004-12-24 19:56

Bringing up cvs codebase to latest local codebase.

This includes some wire fixes that took place several months ago for other projects. These fixes, such as providing capability for straight line wires, shouldn't affect the way that Phage *currently* works, but may make PCCs more robust in the future.

66 lines of code changed in:

pwg 2003-11-14 05:05

I don't know what was changed in these files

2 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-11-11 23:51

Various minor optimizations with the wires... I just took precompute more information so that I don't have to compute it every time we look up info on the wire...

19 lines of code changed in:

pwg 2003-11-07 00:11

crashes less than before... again
platelets look much cooler

1 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-11-06 20:16

Added getOffsetForPoint method....

7 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-10-24 01:38

Some updates on the WirePCC code to keep it compatible with all of the projects I use WirePCC on.

71 lines of code changed in:

pwg 2003-10-09 13:19

changed lighting parameters

4 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-10-06 14:52

Okay, this bug needs to go away :-) Think I finally fixed it (I had calculated the clamped values last time, but I wasn't *using* them!)

2 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-10-06 14:37

There is a bug in WirePCC where we were getting NaN for the closest points because of giving a value just outside ofthe range of -1:1 for the arccos... I fixed it at school, thought I committed the fix, then got home and saw that CVS says that I didn't commit it.... oh well... Here's the fix.

5 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-10-05 15:11

Fixed some more issues with the WirePCC code. These are minor issues, but may increase portability of the code.

4 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-10-02 20:44

Felt it might be necessary to get the arc information computed from the Wires, so I added those methods.

7 lines of code changed in:

pwg 2003-09-29 21:41

I think I did something to collision response

1 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-09-24 11:04

Added windows.h to the WirePCC code for Windows compilation.

18 lines of code changed in:

dlex 2003-09-09 16:42

Added a bunch of external files to the cvs repository so we're
all on the same page with the libraries that we use....

839 lines of code changed in:

Generated by StatCVS 0.2.2